2181 MH Hillegom
DownloadsNo downloads available
All power inverters supplied by Gouda-Geo are of professional quality and feature pure sine wave output.
The inverter converts a DC power source (e.g. from the CPT truck or CPT crawler) to 230 Vac power. The inverter range is specifically suitable for data acquisition systems and small to medium small electric tools. High frequency PWM technology ensures a compact unit providing high reliability and performance.
The inverter has a robust design and is quiet and portable. It can therefore be operated in almost any environment. The unit has a high current start up capability, protected against short circuit, reverse polarity and over load. The unit also has automatic load sensing (important for solar applications).
All inverters are provided with CE marking and come with an extensive instruction manual.
- Continuous output power: 650 W / 1000 W / 1200 W / 1800 W / 2000 W
- Max. output power (3 min.): 800 W / 1200 W / 1500 W / 2000 W / 2500 W
- Input Voltage: 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc
- Output Voltage: 230V ± 5% (standard stock voltage)
- Output Frequency: 50 Hz +/- 0.01 Hz
- Output Waveform: Sinewave < 3% THD
- Efficiency: 92%
- Protection: Overload, short circuit, reverse polarity (fuse), over/under input voltage, over temperature
- Battery Level Indicator: Red / Orange / Green LED
- Load Level Indicator: Red / Orange / Green LED
- Power inverter with pure sine wave output 12/24 Vdc ► 230 Vac - Capacity 800 W
- Power inverter with pure sine wave output 12 Vdc ► 230 Vac - Capacity 1200 W
- Power inverter with pure sine wave output 24 Vdc ► 230 Vac - Capacity 1500 W
- Power inverter with pure sine wave output 12 Vdc ► 230 Vac - Capacity 2000 W
- Power inverter with pure sine wave output 24 Vdc ► 230 Vac - Capacity 2500 W