Gouda Geo-Equipment B.V.
2181 MH Hillegom
2181 MH Hillegom
DownloadsNo downloads available
Flatbed Platforms for TrucksThe sturdy and versatile flatbed platforms for transport trucks are purposely designed by the Gouda-Geo engineers. The platforms feature a welded steel construction with hardwood waterproofed floor and multiple lashing points with high tensile strength in the external frame.
The steel construction is blasted with steel granulate, flame spray galvanised and spray painted with 2-component acrylic paints for commercial vehicles (standard RAL or truck colour) before mounting it on the chassis of the truck.
The platforms are provided with reflective contour marking strips across entire length of sides and on the rear, rear markings according to ECE 48 standards and road-legal lighting. Plastic mudguards or splashguards with spray protection and side impact protection as per legal requirements.
The flatbed platforms can be equipped with steel or aluminium ramps for easy loading and unloading of the CPT penetrometer crawlers or other machinery. It is also possible to opt for 4 hydraulic levelling jacks enabling the performance of CPT tests from the deck of the flatbed platform.
- Hand-operated loading ramps
- Coil spring-operated loading ramps
- Hydraulically operated loading ramps
- Hand-operated support jacks
- Hydraulically operated support jacks
- Hand-operated Rockinger coupling for securing the CPT penetrometer crawler to the truck
- Rockinger coupling operated by compressed air for securing the CPT penetrometer crawler to the truck
- Large chest for the storage of tools and other equipment
- Flashing light (orange)
- Extra RAL colour